Monday, January 20, 2014

high five



1.  things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; mere anarchy is loosed upon the world; whatever, i'm going dancing.  went saturday.  danced a little last night.  would again if i could again.  i dare say it is impossible to be overwhelmed or unhappy while dancing.  you just wiggle it all away.  and on that note,  i REALLY want to work for myself sometime in the not too distant future so that i can maybe sleep in a little after my 31 year old body wiggles past midnight.

2.  i think Don't Trust the B... in Apt 23 is so great.  just really so great.

3.  saw "her" again.  laughed and cried still... sometimes my eyes welled up at just how beautiful the shots were.  that movie makes me want to take photos.

4.  last night james and lauren gifted me with a DELICIOSO jar of spicy pickles that i set on the passenger seat floor of my car while i went to j's holiday work party.  when i returned in a heavily alcohol and karaoke state of 3 a.m. giddiness, my mind spun.  i reached down to pick up the jar and realized that the juice had a leaked out.  I prepared for full panic mode, but was SHOCKED and OVERJOYED to find that the jar had been perfectly resting on a smushed box of kleenex, which had absorbed nearly all the pickle juice.  praise ye, pickled gods.  praise ye.

5.  not sure.

down low
too slow

No comments: