Saturday, July 14, 2012

brief

1.  i just learned how to photo edit the zits off people.  did you hear that friends?  as far as the future generations will know, you stopped having acne on JULY 14, 2012.

2.  oh mylanta, i may never sleep again.  finally got my editing program figured out and i love it with every fiber and pixel of my being.  i could edit photos all day, everyday.  i sit here and do it until it's 2 in the morning and my eyeballs are bugging out of my head and my contacts are dried onto my eyeballs and my body hurts from being contorted strangely for three hours and i've been whispering quietly to myself for the same amount of time and i get up to use the bathroom and have to run because apparently i've been holding it for three hours without realizing it because i am lost lost lost lost lost to the world of disappearing zits and color and shadows and highlights and bringing out some life in people and the otherwise dangerous and dreary world.

2.  holly got out again last night.  she jumped through a loose window screen.  my sister, anne frank, suspects she's attempting to join a street gang.  it's probably the damn chiuauas.

3.  i noticed one of my summer school kids furiously tackling a rubik's cube after he finished his work.  i watched out of the corner of my eye as he completely mastered it.  here was the conversation that followed:
me: M, did you just finish that?  that's awesome!  was it trial and error or do you have a method?
M:  i have a method
me:  what is it?  how do you do it?
M:  it's an algorithm.
me:  you win at life.  you can teach summer school next week and i'll learn how to apply alogrithms to rubik's cubes. or at least learn how to spell it.  you win, kid.  you win.

ok, i didn't say that last part.

No comments: