Friday, May 11, 2012

loud explosion child & and an eternity of puke

A:  i'm at work right now and i don't want to do a damn thing.  nothing at all.
me:  me neither.  two more hours sounds so wretched.
A:  ughhh doesn't it?  it's like an eternity of puke.

also:

RBC: Everything in life is an experiment.
me:  are those words from your boss' mentally demented brother?
RBC:  yep.  he is so odd.  he wants to set me up with a doctor he knows in san diego.
me:  what kind?
RBC:  a peruvian kind.  i don't know.  some type of physician.
me: sounds like he probably smells good and knows witchcraft.
RBC: what?
me:  That's what a peruvian physician makes me think of.

also:

i've been having really good days and then -BOOM- FEELINGS make themselves known.  wretched, illogical FEELINGS.  like a gross burp from the past.  indigestion.  heartburn.

process.
process.

and also too:

regarding the way that some people say "boom son" to excess:
me:  what if i just started liking every one of *'s posts?  what if?
dm: then i guess you'd be his son?
me:  which just adds to it all.  who is that even addressed to?  his homies?  life is so weird.
dm:  i think you should start saying "boom girl" on your sentences.
me:  boom, daughter.
dm:  how about "loud explosion child"
me:  yesssssssssss!

and most importantly:

"Sometimes 'intuition' is just a deceptive reflection of where you once were; counter intuition can be liberating."
needed that.  also- scary.  how do you ever know?
"commit to a different and purposeful strategy, and be objective in assessing what is happening.  honest friends help."

No comments: