Saturday, May 14, 2011

another russian prophet

russian woman with nine teeth and a cart. needs directions. walks with me for four slow blocks. she doesn't need directions. you have a warm aura. this location is not for you. when i smile she inspects my gums and derives from their shade that god has saved me many times. picking up little scraps of paper along the way. messages, they're all messages, love. jesus cured her cancer. he told her in a dream not to eat livestock and to preach. and to preach. when she preaches to people, she makes stalled busses start again. i remind her of her daughter sarah because i have dimple and a a vein on my neck. by the way, do i want to be her caretaker for ten dollars an hour? another russian prophet trying to tell me how i am. no matter how disheveled, i am apparently way too approachable to walk in peace.

No comments: