Tuesday, March 23, 2010

conviction

..Matthew B... I cannot take credit for this prayer as i am not the author but it is definitely one i am beginning to pray on a daily basis: Dear Lord, This past year you have taken my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcet, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just want you to know that Obama is my favorite President!

Yesterday at 10:27am · ·
Lindsey Ingram
Lindsey
i think that is really messed up.
Yesterday at 1:17pm ·
Rob Faughnan
Rob
Messed up. Yes. Reminds me of an awful bumper sticker I saw: Pray for Obama, Psalms 109:8...
Yesterday at 3:21pm
Kathleen Elizabeth
Kathleen
Very funny, I like this!
Yesterday at 6:56pm
Jessica BugnackiJessica
love this, thanks for sharing this beautiful prayer!!