Monday, May 23, 2011

substance & shadows

because the pendulum is tiring. terrifying in its slow consistency. the middle just never sticks. of course, when we have to, we do. do you even know your own glow? you must. just stuck on the shadow at the now.

that's what's so irritating. there is only substance and shadow. there is only ever the something and the nothing and I hate that.

i am angry that we only ever get one shot. that i will only ever be me. not that i don't lovemyselfyaddyyaddy... it's just... unbearable lightness. i am angry about ugly babies. i don't know what to think about the fact that we will all be robot cyborgs someday. these things matter to me. because i don't know what matters. i don't know what is substance. where to while my hours. where to place my bets.

isn't it pretty? it is nice to share a shadow.

No comments: